5 Essential Roles of YSGG Lasers in Implant Procedures
REGISTER NOW! FREE LIVE WEBINAR THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 23rd 2021 at 1AM (NSW Time) 12AM (QLD Time)
To register click here
Dr Jaebum Lee will review and discuss the: 5 Essential Roles of YSGG Lasers in Implant Procedures
Laser technology has been established in dentistry for a long time with proven, reliable results. In particular, ErCrYSGG lasers are essential tools for several procedures such as implant exposure, peri-implant infection, implant removal, and soft tissue shaping. This webinar will give you an insight into how to successfully use lasers in implant dentistry.
- Learn the biologic principles necessary to understand the benefits & limitations, and achieve best outcomes.
- Learn laser characteristics and techniques, including Radial Firing Perio Tips (RFPT) & Side Firing Tips (SFT).
- Learn Peri-implantitis and the protocol for diagnosis and treatment.
- Understand the concepts of bio-stimulation and its application in Implant practices
- Understand 5 essential laser applications in implant dentistry
- Implant exposure
- Implant removal
- Tissue shaping around the implant
Want to find out more? Click here.